1) Handling cash transaction & preparing cash sheet end of day & dedicated towards the job.
2) Handling finance functions involving determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
3) Fund management including Credit Control. Interaction with Debtors and pursue for release of due payments.
4) Liaising and negotiating with banks and financial institutions for raising fund and non-fund based facilities to meet working capital and project requirements.
5) Preparing details for outstanding Vs receivables of various clients/accounts.
6) Responsible for accounts payable /checked suppliers invoice & statement of account including recording in the system as well reconciliation.
7) Presenting financial position of the company by way of timely preparation of financial statements on periodic intervals / annual reports or as and when required by the management.
8) Conducting internal controls on associate companies and looking after the receivable and arranging the recovery of outstanding payments.
9) Looking after warehouse, vehicles, staff medical insurance , preparing monthly salaries statement and transfer by WPS.
10) Liaising with external auditors and managing to get the audit done within time schedule.
11) Preparing Purchase orders/Invoices/DO's.
a) 1++ years experience with Bachelors In Commerce.
b) Directly reporting to the Director's.
c) Well versed with Tally along with inventory and ms office applications.
d) Should be able to work independently.
e) Extensive thinking and pro-active
f) Strong accounts management skills
g) Demonstrated ability to manage multiple functions.
h) Ability to work under minimum supervision.
i) Having a driving license with car (Will have Preference)