Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting the audit opinions
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Assist senior audit in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers, examination & documentation and execute analytical review of audit documents
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
The ideal candidate for the position shall possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Commerce, or equivalent experience.
- Professional certification such as a CA or ACCA, is preferred with a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in articleship, internships, school jobs, etc.
- Advanced knowledge and use of office productivity tools and accounting software (MS Office, Tally, QuickBooks, Sage, etc.).
- Ability to work independently, ability to prioritize tasks, manage ongoing multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent grammar and communication skills (both verbal and written) to prepare concise, accurate written narratives as well as oral presentations.
- Maintain confidentiality at all levels. Ability to travel with various company locations.