1. Experience in managing and troubleshooting Network devices (Switches, Routers, Concentrators, Firewall, Wireless AP).
2. knowledge in designing and configuration of VOIP (Avaya and troubleshooting any issues related to that)
1. Experience with End user Support (hardware/Software) including Desktop, Laptop and Printers "solving skills/oriented"
Knowledge of TCP/IP based heterogeneous networking or LDAP / Active Directory, DNS, File permissions, Virtualization (VMware, and Hyper-V)
1. Experience in managing Servers (Windows 2008/2012)
2. Mail Servers (Microsoft Exchange 2013/Cloud )
3. SharePoint 2013
4. Backup (Veeam, HP Data Protector, etc.)
5. File servers
6. Antivirus Enterprise version
7. Help desk management
8. Patch script writing
9. Maintain Scheduled backup operations for the servers.
Preferred Experience & Preferred Minimum Qualifications:
1. M.B.A in Information Systems
2. Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering
3. MCSA (Microsoft) Windows Server 2003.
4. MCSA (Microsoft) Windows Server 2012.
5. Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 - Core Solutions (Paper: 341)
6. Microsoft SQL Server 2012- Administration (Paper: 462), (Microsoft) CCNA Routing and switching. (Cisco)
7. ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation Ver. 3.
8. 4+ Years in similar role Behavioral Competencies
9. Excellent command of running projects employing industry standard project management techniques.
11.Decision-making and problem-solving
13.Planning and organizing
14.Accountability, Attitudes and Ethics
15.Extensive documentation and training experience.
CV to be sent to candidates.onllinegmail.com