Listed below are some of the duties & responsibilities:
1) Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
2) Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
3) Advise client on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, and color coordination.
4) Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
5) Formulate environmental plan to be practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
6) Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
7) Render design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
8) Plan and design interior environments for boats, planes, buses, trains, and other enclosed spaces.
9) Link or chart suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
Interested applicants may send their CV & Portfolio to adminnomadint.ae
*Only short-listed applicants will be notified*