2) Calibrate vehicle systems, including control algorithms or other software systems.
3) Develop calibration methodologies, test methodologies, or tools.
4) Build models for algorithm or control feature verification testing.
5) Alter or modify designs to obtain specified functional or operational performance.
6) Conduct or direct system-level automotive testing.
7) Develop specifications for vehicles powered by alternative fuels or alternative power methods.
8) Write, review, or maintain engineering documentation.
9) Conduct automotive design reviews.
You may be interested in these jobs