Ready to Join Immediately.
Min 2 years relevant experience in Planning, Procurement and Inventory Management of Auto and Other Brands (OEM & Aftermarket) spare parts.
Excellent English and Arabic (Optional) or any Other language skills; oral and written.
. Any European country experience is also welcome.
. Any previous Sales Experience in Genuine or Aftermarket Spare Parts is also welcomed.
Strong Computer and Internet research skills. Must be able to locate and identify suppliers easily globally around the world and not just within UAE OR GCC. Must handle as many suppliers as possible to get competitive prices.
UAE Driving License is a must
(a) Good negotiating and people skills, organized and analytical
(b) Proficient in Ms. Office tools
(c) Research and outsourcing skills
(d) Job dedicated and flexible in timing
1. Initiates purchase orders and amendments for parts, services and/or special tools; arranges for submission and inspection of sample products as required; maintains close coordination with concern department to ensure timely execution of product and services sourcing activities.
2. Secures and analyzes quotations against RFQs, negotiates prices and terms with suppliers, and recommends suppliers with respect to cost, quality and delivery competitiveness for assigned responsibilities.
3. Coordinates the planning / Project division of recent schedules and inventory control parameters for the assigned products and services consistent with arranged with requisitioners. Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal.
4. Visits suppliers facilities to qualify them as new sources and assists in the resolution of production, design, quality and/or delivery problems.
5. Purchasing material for inventory and non-stock items for projects/ sites and customer orders.
6. Handling the approvals for POs in lieu with the client requirement and as per approved quote forwarded from Sales Department.
7. Reviewing Purchase orders and faxing / emailing over to vendors. Monitoring to make sure fax/ email went through and confirm expected ship dates and updating to all concern depts.
8. Resolving errors or reissue purchase orders as required.
9. Investigating and determining what/how/ why material came in incorrectly or damaged (for non conformances).
10. Filing of Purchase Orders along with all related documents.
11. Reviewing reports for stock outs and expediting open orders accordingly.
12. Monitoring price increases and communicating changes as necessary Through Purchase Report.
13. Assisting with stock rotations as needed.
The incumbent should be preferable be a graduate (business administration or supply chain management courses) and specialized in the field of procurement. Minimum 2-5 years procurement experience in any Auto Spare Parts Industry (Genuine OR Aftermarket) in a lead role is must. Domain knowledge in UAE and having valid UAE driving license is preferred. The candidate should have the ability to lead a team in future, work as per the strict timeline, provide the required reports, develop and maintain suppliers as per the company expectation. The candidate should have excellent knowledge in computer applications such as Microsoft OFFICE. As a Purchasing Officer you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. You will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers. The goal is to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse/purchasing processes are running smoothly and promptly.
(1) Minimum 2-5 years of Automotive Experience in UAE Automotive Industry, is a "MUST".
(2) Self discipline & capability for local market check and frequent adjustments on sales strategies accordingly, is a "MUST".
(3) The ideal candidate should posses an extraordinary communication & negotiation skills. The ability to work under minimum or no supervision.
(4) Knowledge of GCC market and Dubai Customs platform is an added advantage
If you are able to match all or some of the above requirements, then please drop your resume on autoplusdubai (at) gmail (dot) com. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted at our earliest for interviews.