1. Minimum bachelor degree holder with any reputed university.
2. Minimum 8-10 year experience in the same position and field.
3. Bilingual (Arabic/English).
4. Transferable visa.
5. Having valid Kuwait/GCC driving license.
1. Develop and implement strategic sales plan to accomplish sales goals.
2. Manage sales staff to ensure market growth and business plan objectives are met.
3. Develop training and conduct performance evaluations for sales staff.
4. Coordinate marketing and advertising efforts for local market awareness.
5. Communicate with Dy. General Manager about progress of sales.
6. Analyze sales statistics to assist in promoting sales decisions.
7. Analyze market data and opportunity to ensure proper sales coverage.
8. Prioritize and plan work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, sets goals and objectives, fleet changes, develop realistic action plans.