This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
- Experience is a MUST
- FILIPINA only (Philippines)
- Strong English communication skills
- Bachelors Degree required
- Responsible for managing client relationships, developing account plans, and delivering proposals
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field and previous sales or industry experience are typically preferred
- Must design plans to achieve these goals and create strategies to combat potential revenue losses
- should have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills
- Ability to remain organized while prioritizing and executing multiple tasks simultaneously which includes periodically assisting with new business development activities (e.g. preparing for and attending some prospect meetings/conference calls).
- Ability to proactively and independently solve problems while exercising sound judgment
- Has a successful track record of developing, managing, growing, and institutionalizing complex relationships on behalf of the firm
- Ensuring they have constant contact points within the clients business to all levels of management where possible
- Should always maintain a big picture view for each client and look to the opportunities for the client in the future
Send your CV to email@example.com
Resume without photo will not be considered