We are looking for an experienced Indian national (preferably from South India) for the position of Office Manager for a Group of Companies (Real Estate, Development, Contracting, Retail and Trading) in Dubai to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures.
1. Develop and execute the companys business strategies; provide strategic advice to the CEO in order to attain the goals of the company
2. Resolve conflicts and issues in an efficient manner by direct involvement or by offering advice to the Directors
3. Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated from upper management to all staff and implement measures they are followed at all times
4. Maintain healthy business relationship with Partners, Investors and Authorities
5. Oversee the companys financial performance, investments and other ventures
6. Delegating work to and supervise; offer guidance and ensure highest performance is being delivered
7. Supervise day to day office operations as well as ongoing and upcoming projects to make sure timelines are being met
8. Overseeing staff performance, including training and induction
9. Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
10. Using range of office software, including email and databases
11. Attending conferences, meeting and training
12. Speak in behalf of the company and strengthen its image to the market and Investors
Should you meet the above qualifications and requirements, you may submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: OFFICE MANAGER
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial interview.