* Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
* Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
* Implementing the organization's information security policies and procedures
* Performing the information security compliance activities
* Making sure that the organizations information security policies and procedures are complied with ISO 27001:2013 Standards
* Managing and supporting information security incidents
* Performing information security risk analysis and periodic reviews for information security processes
* Acting as an internal information security consultant to the organization
* Monitoring advancements in information security international and national policies and procedures
* Monitoring changes in legislation and accreditation standards that affect information security
* Initiating, facilitating, and promoting activities to improve information security awareness within the organization
* Updating all documentation required related to information security and standards in DCAA
* Submitting performance reports to the Information Security Manager on weekly basis
* Implementing required security measurements requested by the ISR Committee
* The support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
* Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.
* Speaking with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) optional, and other vendor specific courses, such as Juniper Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE);
* CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ certification
* Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
* Certified Ethical Hacker v8 (CEH)
* Certified ISO 270001 Lead implementer/ Auditor.
* Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft / UNIX / Linux based environments.
* Experience with monitoring systems