Azeus Systems Philippines is part of the Azeus Systems group, a dynamic, highly technical, and entrepreneurial Information Technology company that believes in developing Asian IT expertise to be at par with the world's best.
Founded in 1991 in Hong Kong, Azeus has over 20 years of experience in successfully delivering efficient, innovative IT-based solutions to complex business problems. Azeus now operates in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and the Philippines, and is a public company listed on the Singapore Exchange.
We've also been given the ISO 9001 quality certification for software development and consistently appraised as a CMMI Level 5 company. This distinction, the highest level in global software development capability, is awarded to less than 200 organizations worldwide including NASA, Boeing and contractors for the US Department of National Defense.
As our technical competency center and primary software development hub, most of our technical research, coding, and testing are done in the Philippine offices in Manila and Cebu.
Products & Services
Aside from building systems from scratch and maintaining them, we also develop ready-made software products. One of those is a collaboration and meeting app for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows called Azeus Convene.
Visit Azeus Convene Website
Get Azeus Convene
Cultures and Values
to pursue innovative world-class software development and provide sound technical consultancy and implementation on complex computer projects
to build a company that believes in employees creative talents, harnesses their sense of commitment and entrepreneurial flair, and provides an excellent working environment...
Our company, Azeus Systems Limited, is looking for seasoned Sales Executives to be part of our growing sales force in the Middle East for our product, AzeusConvene. Convene is an innovative and secure meeting and collaboration solution for Boards of Directors and Senior Leadership Teams. Interested candidates can visit our azeusconvene.com to learn more about Convene and about our company.
The main responsibilities of the Sales and Account Executive cover four broad areas.
1. Provide day-to-day hands on sales execution, including determining marketing requirements and the go-to-market strategy.
2. Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and manage training requirements.
3. Manage pre-sales activities through product demonstrations, and stakeholder and user group management. This includes advising on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets.
4. Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
The role requires significant interaction with clients/prospective clients, partners and Azeus personnel in Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and in Asia, which may be face-to-face or using varied communications media.
1. Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM.
2. Attend trade shows in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (if required).
3. Close leads generated at trade shows.
4. Deliver customer presentations and proposals, and negotiate and close business deals.
5. Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing legislation and best practice, and maintain an awareness of the wider project and product management community, both within and external to the company, ensuring that in-house standards reflect industry best practice and Azeus CMMI accreditation requirements.
6. Provides updates on progress of sales leads and prospects in sales meetings.
7. Contribute to and be able to articulate the marketing plan for the product.
A minimum of 5 years Sales Experience;
Commercial awareness of market trends in the IT sector and in software product requirement for mobile and digital products;
Experience in demonstrating products to potential clients at all levels of the organization;
Ability to work effectively as a team player with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
At least 2 years of experience in selling software/technology to corporate executives.