A Business Researcher & Presentation Specialist (BRPS) will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
A Business Researcher & Presentation Specialist (BRPS) translates ideas and concepts into clear, effective charts. BRPS often works from consultant notes/emails/calls/excel data, transforming the information into a visual approach appropriate to the requirement. The BRPS will use Company‚s frameworks and formats to achieve the best possible results. Business Researcher & Presentation Specialists are not only strong visualizers but they also ensure that the text and data on a chart are virtually error-free and that the presentation matches client needs and our Quality standards. BRPS creates charts from data and content provided/shared by Business Units within an agreed-upon time frame. A BRPS‚s work involves the creation of new pages/slides, editing and formatting existing documents, as well as converting presentations from one template to another.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Creating new presentations by checking both the overall appearance and the details of a document a BRPS ensures that all relevant information and analysis is presented accurately as per the Client needs and the Study layout. The same sense for accuracy and due diligence is applied when a BRPS works on existing documents. BRPS reviews simple text and layout consistencies.
2) A BRPS creates/reworks charts reflecting high visual quality by following the best practices on alignment, sizing, and distribution of objects and graphs, using optimum font sizes, applying colors and shapes in a logical and consistent manner on pages with similar layout, and ensuring visual balance between white space and objects.
3) A BRPS displays the defined level of expertise in PowerPoint by following best practices of chart- building and editing. A professionally created chart/document allows easy modification in subsequent production rounds. Also, a BRPS handles simple animation requests such as build-up of slide elements on a page.
4) Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
5) Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
6) Perform valid and reliable research on the given topics.
7) Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
8) Use online research and catalogue findings to databases.
9) Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
10) Demonstrate good planning skills by reviewing the document/manuscript for missing information, readability, and complexity, ensuring clear understanding of instructions, and correct estimation of time for the execution and completion of the job.
11) Communicate clearly and concisely by displaying good listening, writing, and verbal skills.
12) Interact and work closely with all other departments to ensure assignment is successfully concluded.
1) Microsoft Power Point Proficiency, other advanced presentation Apps. would be an advantage.
2) Must be fluent in written and oral English, Arabic language would be an advantage.
You may be interested in these jobs