HCC S.A is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline (SSGP) Project. The scope includes 12km of gas pipeline and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor in Medgaz facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
We are currently looking for dynamic and motivated Foremen to coordinate onsite construction activities, direct wages employees, plant resources and sub contract teams to achieve effective performance from all parties to ensure the safe and successful completion of the project on schedule and to the specified quality.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of work under their supervision
- Ensures that all construction works undertaken and completed are in conformance with the specification and relevant standards and Code of Practice
- Adopt a zero tolerance to work practices and equipment that may be unsafe or have serious adverse safety or environmental impact
- Provides positive leadership to subcontractors, monitors and controls their performance and ensures the quality and standard of workmanship is performed
- Ensures compliance with all HCC management system procedures including: Plant Operator Assessments, verifies Daily Checklists, Weekly Checklists and works with Permits where required
- Ensures compliance with all relevant HSE policies, procedures and relevant legislative requirements
- Ensures compliance with all relevaSafety legislation and completes a relevant Safety Induction (where required and applicable)
- Continually assesses the project for high risk activities and hazards and in conjunction with appropriate personnel recommends measures to control those hazards and associated risks
- Demonstrates an understanding of the process of incident prevention and incident reporting