This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
BIM coordinator: working with technical office to monitor & update the BIM construction model.
produce and prepare the model reports and coordination with the subcontractor for the same.
coordinate with technical team to prepare the shop drawings.
update the comments received from consultant for the same.
prepare clash detection for MEP & architecture items. prepare the shop drawings for Architecture & structure items
1. Technical knowledge of the various aspects of the design.
2. Ability to analyze technical implications of architect's design and to perform calculations relevant to the scope, such as dimensions, volumes, equipment requirements, etc...
3. Ability to assemble data required to complete the production of shop drawings.
4. Identify coordination clashes between architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical designs and represent it graphically.
5. Interpret and explain drawings to other staff members.
6. Process data from surveys into two dimensional CAD drawings.