- Process purchase requisitions / orders within given time.
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials,
and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
Other duties :-
- Understand business requirements
- Buy products and services
- At the right price
- From the right source
- At the right specification that meets users needs
- In the right quantity
- Identify opportunities
- Evaluation and selection of suppliers
- All purchases should go through the approved procurement processes
- Engineering and other functional inputs are part of this process
- Manage internal operations
- Achieve objectives
active listening and learning
judgment and decision making
organization, time management,
negotiation, and mathematics.