2. Supervise day to day site activities and ensure that work is executed in accordance with contract specification.
3. Make work schedule in co-ordination with Project Manager and assign job to Site Engineer.
4. Arrange work force, plant and equipment to all section as per the requirement and day to day program in co-ordination with Project Manager.
5. Arranges site testing to be carried out.
6. Liaises with Consultants representatives.
7. Ensures all Site Engineers keep and forward As-built records to drawing office.
8. Ensures only approved material is used in permanent works.
9. Ensures work is carried out in accordance with approved method statement.
10. Ensures health and safety measures are observed.
11. Monitors, reviews and reports on progress of works.
12. Manages construction document printing process.
13. Reviews and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details.
14. Reviews development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
15. Coordinates the activities of the design and construction teams.
16. Must be able to obtain permits from various Government departments for site activities
17. Reports on Progress of completion of works for payments
18. Finalizes provisional acceptance procedures.
19. Follows up and clear outstanding snags after PAC/FAC.
20. Prepares daily and weekly reports.