2. To lead the planning and implementation of projects, and prepare terms of reference, project scope, goals and deliverables.
3. Prepare and manage project budgets and estimates in-line with better market rates to ensure cost savings.
4. To manage project resource allocation, quality assurance and document control for the project identified.
5. Plan, schedule and manage project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools,
6. To provide support to the project team therefore contributing to the smooth functioning of all activities within the project team.
7. To constantly monitor status report on project progress of the project therefore keeping a track of progress and ensuring that the project is on time and on budget.