Cundalls Doha Office pride ourselves on our exemplary track record of designing innovative, sustainable and energy efficient solutions on some of Qatars largest and most challenging construction projects. To support our expanding operations in the Middle East, we wish to appoint a talented Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team.
You will be a key part of the delivery team, working closely with colleagues in the Doha office to provide mechanical design services to a range of clients.
You will be required to manage your own technical input, as well as that of others, and to demonstrate your understanding of the role that your work plays in the delivery of the project as a whole. You will need an understanding of the financial and commercial considerations that affect project delivery, and be able to provide accurate and relevant reports on progress of the work against time and budgetary targets.
In return, we can offer you exciting, challenging work, a friendly and supportive working environment, and real opportunities to develop and progress.
· Qatar UDPA Grade A or B Mechanical Engineer
· Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering (although Building Services degrees will also be considered).
· Comprehensive relevant post-graduate industry and design/consultancy experience.
· Solid understanding of relevant industry codes and good practice.
· Experience in delivering sustainable (green) buildings in accordance with relevant codes / legislation (BREEAM, LEED etc.)
· Proven ability to plan and programme work.
· Demonstrable understanding of the financial / commercial aspects of construction projects.
· Proven experience of managing and developing others.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Chartered Engineer status with the Engineering Council.
· Experience with MEP Revit would be advantageous.
Cundall are an Equal Opportunities employer, and positively welcome applications from women and ethnic minority groups who are underrepresented in the sector.