This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
1. Coordinating and appearing for external audits with various approval authorities.
2. Carry out internal audits for continuous improvement in inspection procedures and HSE practices.
3. Assist QA/QC during the audits.
4. Management of resources to complete inspections and testing.
5. Issuing quotations and sending invoices.
6. Planning, Scheduling and coordinating all the inspection activities.
7. Perform purchase requisition review, technical bid evaluation and final verification and acceptance of received equipment.
8. Carrying out training and assessment of junior engineers.
9. Coordinating and arranging of sub-contractors.