Job Responsibilities -Direct & manage pre- construction Design phase & Budget development.Plan, Co-ordinate, direct & Supervise Personnel, Contractors, & Consultants. Conduct thorough Construction reviews & Supervision of Contract administration. Co-ordinated with all the agencies on Project. Involved in Planning, Scheduling, Execution & Supervision of works.Delegation of responsibilities. Finalizing Contracts with Techno Commercial decisions & Business Development.
Villa Project Experience and or Tower Projects Experience required.
- Education Civil, Architecture, Construction management
- Steady Work Experience
- Good Projects Scale, Value and Clients
- Middle East experience is an advantage.
- Personality Confident and Commanding (Asian Profiles Weak, Timid and not intimidating and lack aggression)
- Current Title Senior Project Manager or higher (If current title is that of a Project Manager, then the candidate should have seniority in the organization structure and should exceed on all other criteria points.)
In terms of the budget (AVP 65000 AED/ Month, VP 80000 AED / Month , and SVP 100000AED/ Month + air tickets + medical + family status), we are flexible and will extend more if the candidate suits and exceeds our expectations. Senior candidates at a VP level can also be considered provided they exceed the above criteria. We are offering titles like SPM, AVP Projects and VP Projects
- CV to have photograph.
- Date of Birth to be mentioned on the CV
- self employment stints will not be considered to a large extent.
About Company- Damac Properties was established in 2002, as a private residential, leisure and commercial developer in Dubai and the Middle East. Since then, the Company has expanded rapidly into North Africa, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Since its establishment, its goal is to be at the forefront of luxury real estate development. During this time Client has strived to build a reputation for delivering the highest quality properties in Dubai and are now amongst the Middle Easts leading developers.