We operate leading online and offline marketplaces in retail and wholesale trade, as well as other services. We provide technology and services to enable consumers, merchants, and other participants to conduct commerce in our ecosystem. Our system also contributes to the reduction of unemployment rate
around the world.
* Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
* Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
* Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
* Load and unload products from trucks and trailers.
* Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
* Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance.
* Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
* Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
* Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery
* Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
* Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
* Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
* Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
* Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products.
all applications should be forwarded to: careerpitchwarner.com