2. Advanced knowledge, exposure and working experience on:o Can-Bus systems, both HW and SW.o Pneumatic control elements.o Hydraulic control elements.o Electrical control elements.o Develop/tweek existing software in the system for trouble shooting.
3. He should also possess good electrical engineering knowledge in the practical applications of sensors, actuators, harnesses and wiring.
4. Knowledge in C, C++ and visualization of design program environments.
5. He should be able to co-ordinate his activities with other relevant teams such as QC, Production, Procurement etc.
6. He should be able to analyze and identify problems in a given situation and come up with countermeasures.
7. Assembly shop experience will be an added advantage.
8. He should be a motivated person and a good team player
.9. Must be proficient in the English language. (Read, write and speak).