2. He can be an ex-service man with experience in driving 8x8 vehicles. 3. He should be capable of analyzing vehicle performance while operating the vehicle and should be capable of identifying problems.
4. He should have hands on experience in trouble shooting minor issues on his own.
5. Basic technical education will be an added criterion.
6. He should be capable of training men to become expert drivers of 8x8 models.
7. He should have sufficient communication skills in English. (Read, write and speak)