2. Prepare and provide the first level of study on the tender received by identifying the product specified..etc
3. Select the right Edutech Product offering after the thorough understanding of Tender specifications and do the cost analysis in case of many products comply the specifications.
4. Maintain the necessary quote received from various suppliers for the respective tenders / offers submitted and request for extension in case of expiry
5. Provide the proposal on timely manner to business managers with the costing approval from Business Head
6. Maintaining the details of Proposals with a unique Number sent with the value of Each Principals and validity
7. Through Understanding of competitors and their products in the companies line of business
8. Speak with local suppliers if applicable and do the first level of Negotiation with the suppliers
9. Identify the new Product / Suppliers to fulfill the tender requirements
10. Co-ordinate with Business Managers and provide the Bid Bond value for each tenders with atleast 2 weeks before the Due date.
11. Keep track of the validity of the proposal given to the business Manager