1. Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
2. Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
3. Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
4. Prepare monthly account reconciliations
Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
5. Assist with financial and tax audits
6. Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
7. Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
8. Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
Key Performance Actions
1. Responsible for Accounts, Audit, Budget, and MIS for Al Najah and its group companies.
2. Day to day accounting and maintenance of records in Tally software.
3. Daily reconciliation for all Cash, Cheque and fund transfer.
4. Verification of recording of bank/cheque payment in Tally.
5. Verification of monthly reconciliation for the bank and related party ledger.
6. Verification of monthly payroll and tally records.
7. Verification of any advance payment to employees/suppliers etc and respective adjustment/recovery etc.
8. Verification of all purchases and creditors a/c reconciliation/balance confirmation in Tally.
9. Maintenance of fixed assets register.
10. Preparation of financial statement of Al Najah
11. Education and its subsidiaries
12. Helping Annual Audit and providing the support data/documents
13. Other projects as assigned