An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced qualified nursery director to establish and oversee a chain of nurseries in Ajman. The qualified candidate will work under an international and well established education investment company based in Ajman, UAE
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
1. Sound, current knowledge of UK best practice and the EYFS Curriculum
2. A proven ability to manage a team of teachers, assistants and ancillary workers
3. The written and verbal communication skill necessary to interface effectively with parents, staff and relevant local authorities
4. An understanding of managing budgets
5. A strong, child centred educational philosophy
6. The ability to develop marketing strategies to promote the nurseries
Experience of nursery management essential
Minimum qualification required CACHE level four or comparable.
Familiarity with the Ajman/ UAE market an advantage.
Competitive package and sponsorship offered.
CVs accompanied by a covering letter should be submitted to :