Positions for Female Candidates:
1) Primary Principal - managerial experience of 5 to 7 years (Urgent hire)
2) Vice Principal Academic - managerial experience of 4 to 7 years ( Urgent hire)
3)Special needs Teacher - Experience level 3-5 year - (Must be a Saudi national)
4)Arabic Teacher - Experience level 3-5 year (Must be a Saudi national)
5)Islamic Studies - Experience level 3-5 year /IB curriculum is plus (Must be a Saudi national)
7)Art Teacher - Experience level 3-5 year /IB curriculum is plus (Saudi national most preferred)
Positions for Male Candidates:
1) PE Teacher - Experience level 3-5 year (URGENT HIRE)
2) Homeroom Teacher - Experience level 3-5 year (IB curriculum is plus)
3) IT Technical Support - Lab -Experience level 3-5 year
4) English Teacher / IG - Experience level 3-5 year (IGCSE experience is a must)
5) Math / Physics IG - Experience level 3-5 year (IGCSE experience is a must)
6) Biology IG - Experience level 3-5 year (IGCSE experience is a must)
7) History IG- Experience level 3-5 year (IGCSE experience is a must)
8) IT Teacher IG - Experience level 3-5 year (IGCSE experience is a must)
9) School Nurse - Have experience in Emergency, Trauma treatments, first aids, etc.
not less than 3 years‚ experience
10) Vice Principal Academic - managerial experience of 4- 7 years
11) Customer Relationship Officer / Manager - hospitality experience of 3 to 5 years (Saudi national is most preferred, or Arabic national)
13) Marketing Manager - Experience of 3-5 years (Saudi national is most preferred, or Arabic national)
Contract Begins: From September 2017 (Interview, Contract and Visa processing can start immediately as in Jul/Aug 2017)
Curriculum: Cambridge, UK (under Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia)
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Education, Bachelor Degree AND Post Graduate Cert in Ed / Higher Diploma in Ed. A Bachelor degree and TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA etc are NOT a recognized teaching qualification in schools that follow educational excellence benchmarks.
Language Qualifications: Teachers are expected to have English first language / Mother Tongue and be birth right passport holders, relating to the language use, accent and culture of the English speaking country of the passport they hold.
Salary Package: Salary package is competitive with Middle East and is determined by the qualifications, Experience in the curriculum (Cambridge) and years of teaching as a qualified professional
-Free accommodation on an expatriate compound or accommodation allowance
-Paid flight to nearest international airport of point of origin (home country)
-Transport to and from school and on school business
-Children school fees as 50% for the first child and 25% second for all hiring
-The school follows a Performance Appraisal System and is committed to staff development
** Visas will be provided for Females from UK, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, South Africa, USA, Australia, Lebanon and Egypt.
For Males from USA, Lebanon, South Africa and Pakistan**
Candidates available on transferable Iqama in Saudi Arabia and on father/husband sponsorships can also apply.
Interested applicants kindly email your CV along with your cover letter to afreenedu-esolutions.com
Please ensure your application includes the below details:
¬∑ Date of Birth (age)
¬∑ Location of your current workplace/school
¬∑ Working experience to be clearly mentioned with years duration
¬∑ Clear info about the job duties
¬∑ Curriculum taught