A British nursery in Dubai Marina is looking to hire a full time female Native English speaker to lead the Baby unit starting from 1st September 2015,
Minimum qualification: CACHE Level 2. And 2 years experience working with children under 2 years old
1. Maintains an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
2. Promote feelings of security and trust in infants and toddlers.
3. Greet infants and their parents warmly and with enthusiasm each morning.
4. Organize each day activities to provide a variety of experiences and opportunities that promote development.
5. Conduct developmental assessment to determine motor, language, social, cognitive perceptual and emotional skills.
6. Complete detailed weekly activity plans in line with the EYFS development goals.
7. Maintain a safe clean, care- giving environment, practice good personal hygiene and hand washing.
8. Assure the wellbeing and safety for all children in the unit.
9. Maintain a positive, calm attitude and a pleasant soothing voice, and model this attitude to teaching assistants.
10. Display strong leadership skills and give clear instructions to support staff.
If you feel you have the personality and skills required to successfully lead the unit, Kindly send your CV with photo to .
Music Teacher Assisstant
A British nursery in Dubai Marina is looking to hire a full time female Filipino MUSIC teacher assistant starting from 1st September 2015,
1. To provide valuable early childhood music education to children at all stages of development - from infants and toddlers to preschool
2. Must be personally engaging, friendly and neat in appearance, should feel comfortable working with young children in all stages of development - from infants and toddlers to preschoolers
3. You should have exceptional energy, good communication skills and affable with children in a class setting.
4. It is important that you are able to work independently and willing to go the extra mile to provide a positive experience for the children.
5. Must play a musical instrument and preferably have strong vocal skills.
6. You will assist the class teacher, prepare activity, support children with their hygiene needs, keep your allocated area neat and clean.
Working hours are Sunday to Thursday 7.45 a.m. -5.30, Saturdays 8.00 a.m.-1.00 p.m.
The nursery will provide medical insurance, visa, uniform, 30 days annual paid holiday and air ticket at the end of the contract.
If you feel you have the personality and skills required to successfully lead the unit, kindly send your CV with photo to .
A British nursery in Dubai Marina is looking to hire a part time (Saturday mornings) female native speaking French and Arabic language teachers starting September term 2015,
1. Responsible for providing appropriate instructions to the students that will help them to attain competency in the French/Arabic language as per their age.
2. You are required to organize the teaching sessions so that the students become well acquainted with the French/ Arabic language.
3. Maintain a precise record of attendance of the students and submit them to the management team.
4. Must be personally engaging, friendly and neat in appearance, should feel comfortable working with young children in all stages of development.
5. Complete detailed weekly session plans and submit them to the management.
If you feel you have the personality and skills required to successfully deliver age appropriate language lessons , kindly send your CV with photo to .