Department: Middle East and Africa
Reports to: Managing Direct, MEA with dotted line to South Asia FD
Full Time: 39 hours per week
This company is a fast growing British company. An international leader in product design and engineering, with over 6,000 people worldwide and turnover in excess of $2Billion we are big.
With products across floorcare, environmental control and hand-drying, the company is recognised as the Global leader in its chosen areas and is already number 1 in many markets including USA, Japan, UK, Europe and Australia.
This companys latest adventure is the creation of a regional hub office in Dubai to act as a strategic centre for developing the markets in the region.
This role plays a key part in supporting the commercial team build plans and optimise the business potential. Based in the JLT free trade zone, the role will involve a small amount of travel within the region and to the UK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create KPIs with the MD to track and optimise results.
2. Provide commentary on monthly profit performance to key stakeholders.
3. Produce weekly sales reports and guide sales team on areas of opportunity or risk.
4. Oversee range planning, acting as bridge between Group and marketing.
5. Provide papers for budget planning.
6. Oversee demand planning and link the sales team into the global supply chain processes.
* Degree level education.
* Qualified accountant 3yrs+ experience.
* Previous management role in Commercial Finance or FP&A.
* Excellent English and communication style with an international outlook.
* Ability to challenge and influence positively.
* Highly competent IT and data manipulation skills
* Ability to identify risks and issues and propose solutions.
* Determination and perseverance to make change happen.
* Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability.
* Sales managers
* Group Finance
* Asia FD