Mechanical Diploma with Experience of 7 to 10 years in a Switchgear Manufacturing company having knowledge and skills of
1. Knowledge of Auto Cad.
2. In depth knowledge of Fabrication Processes like Shearing, Punching, Bending, Welding and Painting.
3. Knowledge of CNC punching machines, CNC bending machines and Trumpf Punching machines.
4. Preliminary machine programming knowledge desirable.
5. Basic Computer skills
The following responsibilities are to be fulfilled by the right candidate.
1. Design of sheet metal components/parts as per requirement.
2. Overseeing the programmers to convert those designs into machine programs.
3. Maintain soft and hard copies of all design drawings for different projects.
4. Planning and controlling the inventory of the fabrication department.
5. Scheduling of jobs as per requirements of the Customer.
6. Supervision of the technicians, employees in the Fabrication department.
7. Maintaining and following the preventive maintenance of the machines in the Fabrication shop and the Paint Plant.