- Able to acquire new customers by visiting project sites or offices.
- Follow up potential customers.
- Introduce the company's services and materials we sell.
- Review designs and makes the necessary calculation for costing and estimation sheets for the inquiry of customers.
- Review shop drawings and material submittals to ensure quality control of mechanical works.
- Prepare tender documentation specification and BOQ
- Coordinate with the Technical Manager and Sales Coordinator.
- Communicate with construction managers on issues in related to installations of materials in the site and other technical issues.
- Supervise the installation works on the site as per requirement.
- Perform site inspections from time to time to ensure that the installation works during the construction phase.
- Provide comprehensive documentation of the equipment and materials.
- Attend meetings with suppliers, clients, and other parties related to work.
- Perform general clerical duties and other ad hoc activities as and when required.
- Ensure compliance with Secureās Quality and Environment, Health & Safety policy
- Work closely with Consultants / Contractors for all site related matters and evaluation of incoming problems. Reviewing of drawings and technical submittals.
Driver's License: ADVANTAGE
Nationality: Indian or Filipino
Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Language: English (Other language advantage but not necessary)
Knowledge: Mechanical, Codes and Standards, Auto CAD, HSE, and Sales.
Skills: Interpersonal Skills, Troubleshooting, Communication, Coordination, Problem-solving, Judgement and decision making.
Trait: Result oriented, Team player, Efficient communicator.
Salary: To be discussed
Shortlisted applicant will receive an email invitation.