2. Technical understanding of all above mentioned trades.
3. Problem Solving Skills.
4. Driving License-Preferable.
5. Understanding of Electrical engineering Aspects.
6. Team player.
7. Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.
8. Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.
9. Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to our project management.
10. Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting.
11. Coordination with design and estimation team.
12. Assuring correct and precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
13. Analyze project bottleneck and taking immediate action.
14. Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members.
15. Prepare project schedule.
16. Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.