2. Lead the Proposal process to structure creative, commercially and technically sound quality documents as per the budget and within specified time frames.
3. Ensure specification compliance and also evaluate viable and competitive alternate process technologies / schemes.
4. Prepare Process Calculations, Hydraulic Calculations, P&ID, Layout, Process flow and Mass Balance Diagrams & Hydraulic flow Diagrams, etc..
5. Prepare Mechanical equipment list, Bill of quantities and estimate costs
6. Develop and maintain Cost Data files for various bought out items and update them periodically
7. Provide prompt resolutions to the project team if there are any technical issues during the execution stage and ensure that budget cost are adhered to.
Salary: Attractive tax free salary plus annual benefits
Industry: Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area: Sales, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Keywords: Waste Water Treatment, Proposals