· Present a professional, welcoming first contact to visitors, directors, staff, etc. - by phone, in person, and ;
· Maintain hard copies and electronic files for the projects and ensure up to date files, and ensure its proper organization to be able to provide swiftly upon request.
· Prepare projects submittal documents as directed by the project manager/engineer.
· Responsible for travel arrangements for management, directors, and staff Coordinate and process incoming and outgoing, internal and external mail daily.
· Responsible for organizational functions and general meeting support: including arranging, follow up calls, maintaining office space schedules, securing refreshments and supplies, copying + faxing.
· Check and sign for all deliveries and inform relevant employees for the collection without any delays.
· Coordinating and arranging office driver movements as per the requirements.
The successful candidate has superior organizational skills, is self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, detail-oriented, and energetic.
Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks are essential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be a quick study on new computer programs.