Reporting to: Project Manager and Field Team Leaders
The position requires significant field work and associated travel. May require some weekend work and extended travel.
Candidates must be able to lift and carry a 50 pound load, climb ladders, and be comfortable working at heights preferably having some certificate for work at height.
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of Project Managers and Field Team Leaders.
- sample collection at facility emissions points that may include tall stacks and exposure to environmental elements including heat, cold, humidity, wind, sun, and noise
- data analysis and interpretation
- coordination of field work and equipment logistics.
- responsible for testing emissions of NOx, CO, SO2, H2S, Dust (Particulate) as required under the federal test methods or alternatively approved method.
- should know U.S. EPA stationary source emission test methods and knowledge of Relative Accuracy Test Audit (RATA) will be an added advantage.
- inputting data into ExcelŽ spreadsheets, equipment repair, calibration, and maintenance, and report writing.
- The position requires working in a team setting, completing responsibilities, strong written and oral communication skills, and moderate computer skills.
- Bachelors Degree in a science or Diploma in engineering field, with a preference toward chemistry
- minimum of 3 years of experience in emission testing.