Branch Manager Male/ female Has Hospitality and Customer Relations experience
- Bachelors degree in hospitality or business preferred
- One year experience in a leadership role is preferred
- Experience in a high volume, quality focused establishment is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Positive interpersonal skills required
- Organized and able to follow policies
- Previous worked in capacity of a team leader with staff reporting to him/her
- Proficiency in the following software preferred; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, POS
Photographer- Female candidates Preferred
- Has experience covering events such as Birthdays, Weddings, corporate events etc.
- Preferably has graphic designing skills
- Proficiency in the following Software preferred; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator
( we may require you to present a portfolio or provide a link for any online portfolios)
Event Coordinator Female Candidates Preferred.
- Possess a Can Do attitude, be positive, enthusiastic and determined
- Genuine love of children and working with the general public
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Smiley, Pleasant, professional, outgoing and articulate manner
- Confident and authoritative with ability to deal with children, parents and staff
- Flexible attitude to working requirements to meet the needs of Cheeky Monkeys Playland
- Operational experience working in a front of house leisure or retail environment
- Computer literate
- Must have excellent oral and written English skills
- Experience of working with children
Interested applicants may come for the walk in interview on September 21 - 22, 2015 in Elite Business Center, Office 603, Al Barsha 1, opposite of Lulu Hypermarket same building of Life Pharmacy. Near to MOE Metro Station.
Interview Timings will be from 10 am to 2 pm only.
To learn more about the company visit our website www.cheekymonkeys.com