The role of the Motion Graphic Designer is a key position within a highly creative and collaborative environment, with a primary focus on demonstrating visual flair from concept to execution, executing fresh ideas that ensure the final creative product aligns purposefully with the strategy of the brief and the artistic spirit of the agency.
The Motion Graphic Designer must show a natural ability to understand and develop, often complex ideas, into a powerful visual language designed to communicate and inspire stakeholders.
A passion for all forms of communication is a must equally in conceptualizing, storyboarding, developing design, animation, lighting, texture & 3D rendering.
1. Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
2. Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
3. Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation etc for graphic design.
4. Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
5. Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
6. Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
7. Maintain up to date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
8. Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
Expert level in Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint
Show interest in multidisciplinary motion graphic design application
Knowledge using after effects to create 2D/3D animation and motion graphics
Able to rig and animate a 2D character in after effects
Please send your CV and work portfolio to redrecruitment2015gmail.com.