Looking to start a career in Wealth Management in Dubai?
Packages available including Basic Salary + Unlimited Bonus + Tax free!
Driven, ambitious and money hungry?
If the answer is yes then this job is for you!
The One Group is a boutique Wealth Management Company that prides itself on being innovative. We provide sound and compliant advice toexpatriates within the MENA region, Based in the UAE our core value is to respect and develop our clients needs and always make sure they are taking full advantage of living and working in an offshore tax free environment. Our partnerships with world-class industry leaders help to underpin these principles and sets The One Group apart as a true leader within the industry.
The role of a Relationship Manager is entrepreneurial and involves client development, and prospecting. You will be responsible for originating meetings, populating seminars, and develop an extensive network, supporting the company in building and maintaining long term relationships with a portfolio of successful clients. The Relationship Managerwill work closely with our qualified Wealth Managers and Investment Advisors to help them assist western expatriates with their medium to long-termfinancial requirements.
Your typical day to day duties will include:
▪ Achieve activity targets individually specified by Management; Keep full and comprehensive statistics & report weekly
▪ Actively sourcing and prospecting for potential clients; To maintain quarterly client reviews
▪ Source own contacts and data through networking, business cards & direct leads; organise the data in a practical manner as per company requirement; maintain a sustainable & consistent level of client data, including referrals; send the data for check and upload by the company; only use filtered and accepted data
▪ To be confident on the phone and introduce the company in an articulate manner
▪ Cold or referral call to book qualified appointments; Source clients from own resources;
▪ To co-ordinate the Advisers diary; Make logistical arrangement for meetings;
▪ Set up & maintain networking opportunities
▪ Maintains management and clients confidence; protects operations by keeping information confidential
▪ Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
▪ Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required on an Ad Hoc basis
Success and target driven
Excellent communication skills
Eagerness to further or build a career in the financial services industry
Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Hard working and motivated individuals
Experience within financial services is a bonus but not essential as you will receive full on going training in products and services.
Face to face networking experience
Ability to move abroad within 8 weeks
Ambition and tenacity
Opportunity to work with the most ethical and compliant company in the UAE
The BEST training and development to achieve international financial adviser qualifications
Access to EXCLUSIVE market leading products
Defined career path within the company
On-going support and training
If you think youre The One then please apply now with you full CV for an immediate interview!