Founded in 2010, Checkout.com is an international FinTech company powering the most comprehensive cross-border payment solution for the Internet. Checkout.com offers all credit and debit cards as well as alternative and local payment methods through one single integration and one single platform. Checkout.coms 100+ talents team serves ecommerce merchants worldwide from its London, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius offices.
At Checkout.com we believe that the greatest innovations are fostered by a corporate culture supporting personal development and career growth. We offer a modern, engaging and innovation-friendly office space ideally located in Dubai Internet City.
Checkout.com is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Relationship Manager responsible for building and nurturing strong, lasting and profitable relationships with key merchants and partners, to support our rapid growth across the MENA region.
The Relationship Manager will act as the brand ambassador and main point of contact for our merchant's decision-makers in the region, ensuring the retention, management and growth of our current portfolio as well as continuously proposing pre‐ and post‐sales initiatives. The successful candidate will take full ownership on the end-to-end strategic relationships with key merchants across MENA, communicating and influencing at all levels to achieve win-win scenarios and promote the company value proposition.
The ideal candidate is an independent and high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and high paced outperform through personal drive.
- Track merchants internal business trends and needs
- Create merchants specific account development plans and map out the overall service profile
- Cross-sell and promote new services to develop client intimacy and grow processing volume
- Build relationships with merchants' key stakeholders to nurture trust, confidence and loyalty
- Coordinate with the Sales Team MENA to ensure our merchants a frictionless end to end experience
- Participate in quarterly account reviews and analysis to ensure that active payment products, transaction volumes and service levels are always progressive
- Continuously provide market feedback to Marketing, Product, Operations and Technology
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Relationship/Account Management experience in the eCommerce and/or FinTech industry
- Knowledge of online payment processing or card industry is highly preferred
- Good experience with Salesforce
- Ability to manage complex relationships situations and juggle with multiple challenges simultaneously
- Tech-savvy and awareness of financial factors
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques
- Fluency in English is mandatory- Arabic is a definite plus
- Available to start in September 2016