Founded in 2010, Checkout.com is an international FinTech company powering the most comprehensive cross-border payment solution for the Internet. Checkout.com offers all credit and debit cards as well as alternative and local payment methods through one single integration and one single platform. Checkout.coms 100+ talents team serves ecommerce merchants worldwide from its London, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius offices.
At Checkout.com we believe that the greatest innovations are fostered by a corporate culture supporting personal development and career growth. We offer a modern, engaging and innovation-friendly office space ideally located in Dubai Internet City.
If you are a Sales champion with a successful track record of selling forward-thinking ecommerce solutions in a high-growth and fast-paced environment, this role is for you!
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business growth in the MENA region with our latest online payment solution. From actively sourcing new merchants across preferred lines of business to swimmingly converting inbound leads of all shapes and sizes, the Sales Manager will be expected to outperform their sales targets through personal drive. Along the way, the Sales Manager will collaborate closely with various in-house talents across Technology and Business to position our products, services and solutions effectively with prospects.
The ideal candidate is a highly driven and enthusiastic Sales professional, with outstanding communication skills, eager to join one of the most promising international FinTech companies contribute shaping its future.
- Sell our new cross-border payment solutions and services to eCommerce merchants across MENA through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Orchestrate the entire sales process and act as the main point of contact between merchants and internal stakeholders involved
- Maintain a solid, well-organised portfolio and nurture key accounts
- Build lasting relationships with our merchants and partners and grow existing accounts
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, merchants needs, sales, product and marketing information
Skills & Experience
- 2-6 years of Sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce and/or FinTech industry
- Tech-savvy and awareness of financial factors
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques
- Experience with Salesforce
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Fluency in English is mandatory Arabic is a definite plus
- Available to start in September 2016