We are looking for highly passionate dynamic finance professional to join our growing team at Dubai. We shall prefer candidate who is highly proactive, resourceful and well connected with small and medium corporate.
- She/he needs to interact directly with MD/CEO, CFO of companies with Turnover of INR 1000 million and above. The person shall be responsible to talk to companies, understand their funding requirements and arrange for a meeting.
- Candidates currently working into BD role with any credit rating agency, private sector bank/NBFC or any corporate finance/advisory firm will be preferred.
- The person shall be responsible for preparing CMA (Credit Monitoring Assessment) into excel as per the bank requirement and assess the Working capital limits. The person shall be hands on preparing the credit appraisal note, the brief Information memorandum and the project report.
- The person should have deal execution experience and working knowledge of key bank products like Working capital limits - Fund based and Non Fund based, Project Financing, Real Estate Funding, ECB and other foreign currency funding.
- The person shall be expected to interact with most PSU/Private sector senior most bankers in the Head Office and Zonal Office to address their queries on credit profile of the company.
- Thoroughly researching market conditions and developments
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Carrying out financial modeling, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions to clients
- Maintaining relations with the chief executive and chief finance officers of large organizations.