Company Name: Imperial Maks International Ltd. (Mast Monk)
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: as per Market standards
Job Role: International Business Development Manager
Benefits: Yearly paid leave, health insurance, commission
Minimum Work Experience: 5 yrs work experience (preferably in the liquor industry)
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Career Level: Managerial
Imperial Maks International Ltd. Is a privately-owned company built on solid foundation, with proven success and experience in delivering quality beverages from India to the world. To diversify our Markets, we have now established our Corporation in Mauritius and Dubai.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The successful candidate should have an extensive and solid background on business development particularly on the international liquor industry for the countries Africa, Fareast, Central and Southeast Asia. He or she is proficient in closing deals with past and potential stakeholders. He or she is able to build and maintain his personal/ and or new networks and able to communicate effectively and efficiently the companys strategies to the stakeholders.
The candidate must also bring on the table his ability to negotiate, to review contracts and translate these to company revenue in a short span of time. He or she must be naturally smart, witty and flexible. Willing to travel.
- Develop a smart, measurable, attainable, realistic and time bound business marketing plans to the stakeholders
- Develop creative strategies
- Develop in-depth knowledge and apply the marketing activities to prospective distributors
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently the companys goals to the stakeholders and be able to convert these to revenue sales
- Able to analyze the revenue, product, budget, expenses, and sales problems of the stakeholders and able to uniquely address them
- Continuously research on identifying the market for new opportunities
- Participate in related forum, events and conferences that will be of help to achieve strategies
- Maintain knowledge on clients, referrals and other point persons related to the industry
Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development across catering, food services, or related field within the UAE
Proven track record in influencing and negotiating with stakeholders
Strong leadership & relationship management coupled with highly effective communication skills
Naturally energetic, team player and target driven