The Sales & Marketing specialist will provide overall support in the development of the institute in the area of Training filed. He/She will actively contribute in implementing the organization's strategy for growth in a way which enhances its overall competitiveness and viability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Build solid relationships that will turn to developing future Training.
2) Establishing relationships with different accreditation bodies.
3) Deliver knowledgeable presentations about the benefits of attending the training as well as center promotion.
4) Coordinates the training successfully.
5) Conducts sales visits/ calls to customer / client organizations on regular basis.
6) Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
7) Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
8) Produce and follow up quotations to clients following the management guidelines.
9) Negotiate contracts and packages with clients.
10) Devise and arrange promotional activities and events.
11) Conduct and organize market research.
12) Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition.
13) Organize marketing campaigns.
14) Review sales performance & maintain accurate records.
15) Aim to achieve monthly targets.
16) Have exceptional communication and sales skills.
1) Must have a Bachelor�s degree in n Marketing or relevant field.
2) (1-3) years' Experience as a marketing specialist.
3) Excellent analytical skills.
4) An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
5) Strong verbal and written communication skills.