1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
4) Control purchasing department budgets.
5) Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
6) Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
7) Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
8) Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
9) Ensures that materials are available for order fulfillment and production in order to meet customer delivery schedules
10) Develops and maintains competitive sources for materials, supplies and services.
11)Reviews contractual terms and conditions offered to and requested by suppliers to ensure the companys best interests are protected.
12) Performs cost/price analyses for local Vendors to advise management of potential saving and establish negotiation goals.
13)Works with Vendors to reduce their lead times. Monitors vendor performance and holds them accountable to deliver on-time.
14)Advise the Schedulers and the Project Coordinators on status of incoming material.
15)Record keeping is kept up to date, accurate and timely utilizing file management and archiving practices.
Valid UAE Driving License added advantage
Preference only from Glass Industry, Aluminum industry & Construction industry experienced