ā¢ Should have 2-4 years experience in same field
ā¢ Should have sound practice in UAE and good patient database.
ā¢ Should have any nationality.
Further Details as follow:
1. Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate
2. Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
3. Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
4. Organizing preventative medical programs for individual patients;
5. Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and Physiotherapy;
6. Using IT skills ā some practices have one partner who specializes in the use of IT within the practice but all will be expected to have basic abilities for work such as maintaining patientsā E-records using specific packages;
7. Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
8. Observing and assessing the work of trainee Nurseās
9. Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development (CPD) activities.
10. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
You may be interested in these jobs