This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organize all project activities in our Headquarter in Nova-Scotia, Canada. Cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
1. Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information.
2. Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
3.Make certain that clients needs are met as the project evolves.
4. Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
5. Monitor and track projects progress and handle any issues that arise.
6. Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
7. Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
8. Issue all appropriate legal paperwork.
9. Report and escalate to management as needed
10. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.