- Hospitality degree
- 7+ years experience in the chocolate production
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good problem solving skills, be self-motivated and organized.
- Good command of English
Salary & Compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidate, this position offers an attractive package.
Please share below if you know anyone who might be suitable for this position