1. Reports to the Lounge Manager.
2. To assist in supervising staff to ensure a smooth, efficient and profitable operation of all outlets.
3. To assist in allocating duties of staff.
4. To assist in setting out working procedures to ensure a smooth, efficient and profitable operation in all outlets.
5. To initiate and implement process enhancement and productivity improvement progress.
6. To identify opportunities for co-marketing and PR leverage.
7. To provide leadership to staff.
8. To cooperate and work in a team towards development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
9. To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
10. To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
- Oversee the daily operations of our airport lounges and F&B outlets
- Provide the highest standard of service to our guests
- Supervisor the team and provide training
- Handle administrative work, including but not limited to staff roster, daily reports, etc.
- Minimum supervisory experience in a 5 star hotel.
- Proficient in both written/spoken English and Arabic
- Service-oriented and a good team player
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Shift duties are required
- Working location : Airport
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Floor Supervisor
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Provided
- Attendance Incentive
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation provided