1. Report to the Executive Chef.
2. To be responsible for the proper running of the kitchens in all Lounges.
3. To be responsible for hygiene and safety standards in the kitchen and buffet counter.
4. To assist in supervising and managing the kitchen operations.
5. To allocate duties to kitchen staff.
6. To assist in planning the order of kitchen work systematically making use of the workforce.
7. To assist in planning menus/recipe manuals and trying out the dishes before they are launched.
8. To assist in setting out procedures of dish/food cooking such as cooking time, methods and ingredients needed, presentation and serving instruction etc.
9. To train chefs and kitchen staff of the new menus, and ensure them to follow the procedures.
10. To prepare and cook the food, and monitor the food prepared and cooked by chefs and other kitchen staff to ensure a consistency of food quality.
11. To check regularly the buffet counter to ensure the food prepared are well presented and sufficient.
12. To carry out stock-taking in the kitchen regularly and order F&B items when necessary.
13. To assist in purchasing of kitchen equipment and utensils when necessary.
14. To cooperate and work in team towards development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
15. To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
16. To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time
-- Service-oriented and a good team player
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Shift duties are required
- Working location : Airport
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Provided
- Attendance Incentive
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation provided