To prepare all the menus in co-operation with the Restaurant Manager and check customer satisfaction levels by exercising a presence in the restaurant at meal times.
To ensure that production is correctly executed and that products comply with the technical sheets
To ensure the quality levels of products and services.
To manage his or her staff: training, motivating and structuring the team. He or she also ensures a good working atmosphere.
To provide rigorous management: controlling raw material stocks, especially in terms of their cost.
Cooking skills: the ability to adapt your cooking style to your local environment.
Using the Windows environment.
The ability to manage a profit centre: stock, cost prices, orders etc.
The ability to manage a team: supervision, training, motivation, delegation
Good relationship skills
Organisation and thoroughness
Physical and mental resilience
From CAP (City & Guilds)/BEP (Technical School Certificate) in cooking 3 / 4 years further education, Post-graduate qualification in cooking
Must be dual-skilled as manager and chef
Significant previous experience of managing a team in a similar environment.
we will offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits, some of which include:
· Complimentary meal on duty
· Laundry of uniforms or work attire
· Staff rates across international properties
· Friends and Family rates across international properties
· Recommend a friend employment rewards
· Discounts with approximately 2600 retailers
· Increased holiday entitlement based on length of service
· Discount on Food & Beverage throughout the group
· Various Learning and Development offers
. Salary: £3200 - £6000
If you are interested in working for an exciting, challenging and fast growing company with a passionate team, then apply within.